Use Indigenous in a sentence. How to use the word Indigenous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Indigenous.
Examples of Indigenous in a sentence
- Islam appears to have an advantage because it requires a less drastic revision of the traditional outlook on life and seems to be more akin to indigenous religions.
- At the same time, it tries to base its literary creations on indigenous traditions.
- Myths and legends are seldom differentiated in indigenous classifications but are regarded as true historical narratives distinet from folktales, which are held to be fîctitious.
- The legend of the “abominable snowman” has been kept alive largely by the Sherpa, a people indigenous to the high Tibetan slopes of the Himalaya.
- Since time immemorial indigenous people have been using refined fire practices to care for landscapes in what is now the U.S.
- Invasions of Indigenous territories by land grabbers have spiked since Bolsonaro took office and immediately rolled back federal protections.
- This is a resource for North Americans (and others) to find out more about local Indigenous territories and languages.
- The majority of the indigenous population is concentrated in the southern and south-central region of Mexico.
- IWGIA is a global human rights organisation dedicated to promoting, protecting and defending indigenous peoples’ rights.
- As we approach a pivotal moment in the need for climate action, the larger environmental movement must ally with Indigenous people.
- We hope these resources can support us in taking collective action towards land repatriation to Indigenous people in the ongoing struggle against colonization.
- The United Nations estimates there are 370 million indigenous peoples living in over 90 countries.
- This sample task contains a set of primary and authentic sources about the indigenous cultures of the Americas.
- Indigenous people across the Americas are trying to defend their communities from the pandemic.
- The cosmic visions of indigenous peoples are significantly diverse.