Use Include in a sentence. How to use the word Include in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Include. Sentence for Include.
Examples of include in a sentence
- Hardy’s works include tragedies, tragi-comedies, pastorals, and mythologieal plays.
- The trees here include silver birch, yew and holly.
- Symptoms may also include flatulence and nausea.
- Minor toxicities of this medication include nausea and vomiting.
- Symptoms include nausea, vomiting and watery diarrhea.
- Mainly introduces the theoretical foundations of the decimalization of euthanasia that include ethical and criminal bases.
- *** Responsibilities include ad-related word campaigns, membership campaigns, backlinks, social bookmarking.
- *** Other technical words include caliber, caliber, aniline, marcasite, and camphor.
- *** Examples of this construction include poplin, faille, bengaline and ottoman.
- *** Notable exceptions include the zigzag, which first appeared in Provence and is relatively late, and was released around 20,000 years ago.
- *** They have a variety of interesting reception options that include snacks at the famous London Zoo Aquarium.
- *** Gourgaud’s writings include Napoléon et la Grande Armée en Russie (1824).
- *** Encumbrances include such rights or limitations as liens, easements, restrictive covenants, mortgages, real estate taxes, and leases.
- *** His books include The A Becketts of “Punch” (1903) and Recollections of a Humourist (1907).
- *** Literary figures who are said to have been captivated by her beauty and uninhibited personality include Whitman, Dickens, Swinburne, George Sand, and the elder Dumas.
- *** Most of his works include horses, as for example, the Halt of a Hunting Party and the Cavalry Camp.
- *** The installation’s facilities include a supersonic wind tunnel, scientific laboratories, firing ranges, and courses for testing combat vehicles.
- *** The people who affect his life include Mentor Graham, the New Salem schoolmaster; Ann Rutledge, Lincoln’s early love; William Herndon, his law clerk; Ninian Edwards, his brother-in-law; Mary Todd Lincoln, his wife; and Seth Gale, a friend whose difficulties in reaching Oregon symbolize for Lincoln the problems facing the nation.