Use Improving in a sentence. How to use the word Improving in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Improving. Sentence for Improving.
Examples of Improving in a sentence
- “Georgie,” she says, “I see you are improving.”
- Miners are focused on improving their equipment by playing the mining game in order to receive resources.
- In this way the audit regime has the positive effect of improving professional standards.
- After the queen regent’s return to Scotland, Mary went on improving in every respect more and more.
- I think it would be a good plan to keep some account of our efforts for improving the school in this respect.
- This, however, far from improving the point of view from which she regarded him, made him appear not only hateful, but contemptible too.
- He sent the embassador above referred to to China in order to make arrangements for increasing and improving the trade between the two countries.
- Players mine and combine various in-game items, improving their skills and gear in order to unlock the secrets of the MoD universe while searching for rare relics and artifacts.
- The need to be more productive and innovative whilst growing sales, improving customer service delivery and keeping up with the pace of technology changes in the ever changing distribution demands makes for a challenging work environment.
- When, at last, the state of Richard’s affairs had been reduced, by the causes mentioned in the last chapter, to a very low ebb, he suddenly succeeded in greatly improving them by a battle.
- Alfred was, for a time, extremely depressed and disheartened by the sense of his misfortunes and calamities; but the monkish writers who described his character and his life say that the influence of his sufferings was extremely salutary in softening his disposition and improving his character.