Use Improved in a sentence. How to use the word Improved in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Improved. Sentence for Improved.
Examples of improved in a sentence
- However, with each failure, they kept learning and adapting as they improved for what they had in mind next.
- You have improved a little, but you have not decidedly and thoroughly reformed.
- I gave an opportunity to have it acknowledged, but it was not honestly improved, and now I should rather not hear.
- Any thing they think can be improved in the management of the school by the teacher.
- Now he is 15 years old, he still creates his works by the shapes of the animals, the only difference is that he improved his skills.
- Then say that the boys reported all their desks which they thought were disorderly, and that the number was thirty-five; and that after a week or two, the desks are to be examined again, and the disorderly ones counted, that we may see how much we have improved.
- This article studies speech improvement technology and proposes an improved spectral subtraction method based on auditory characteristics and characteristics of the speech spectrum.
- He either introduced or improved the use of highlights in shading.
- It was designed to demonstrate certain principles to his students and attracted little attention, but Zénobe Théophile Gramme improved it seven years later to build a machine to produce alternating current.
- With each iteration of the Pebble watch, the creators take into account how happy their consumers are with the product and what they want to see improved.
- So they improved the design and relied on crowdfunding to get their product off the ground (pun intended).
- There may perhaps be some who, by their peculiar skill, can overcome or avoid them, and perhaps the science of teaching may, at some future day, be so far improved that all may avoid them.