Use Impious in a sentence. How to use the word Impious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Impious. Sentence for Impious.
Examples of Impious in a sentence
- Because he preferred to go on board with the pious rather than the impious.
- It would be an impious deed, they thought, thus to bring in a horde of barbarian infidels to wage war with them against their brethren.
- The people believed that this deed would most assuredly bring down upon the impious perpetrator of it the judgments of heaven.
- Impious man! how dost thou dare to molest those who have placed themselves under my protection?
- He told him that he had betrayed a sacred trust reposed in him, and acted in a manner at once impious and unjust.
- At the same time he described the wonders wrought by the god on those that believed in him, and the punishment he had inflicted on the impious and unbelieving.
- Impious ashes are a 100% drop from icefiends, imps, killerwatts, pyrefiends and spellwisps.
- Johny, so shamefully plundered and denuded by impious villains?
- This is the essence of impious fidelity.
- During the impious pagan festival, 49 Christians were hidden in one house, where they secretly attended services to the True God.
- The impious, soulless design evinces nothing sacred or transcendent.
- Now he was gleefully reciting the impious details of Dollar’s quest for a Gulfstream G650.
- What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil.
- Individual dwarves might be impious or openly sacrilegious, but temples and shrines are found in almost every dwarven society.
- It was an impious joke, but Cathy was struggling with her sorrow and pain.
- To speak of, or address, with impious irreverence; to revile impiously (anything sacred); as, to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.