Use Impetus in a sentence. How to use the word Impetus in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Impetus.
Examples of Impetus in a sentence
- The recent publicity on homelessness has given a new impetus to the cause.
- The execution of an insurance company is a system combined with capabilities and impetus.
- Jhering’s theory had a great influence on the German legislation and the judicial precedent and gave impetus to the legislation of the countries that belong to the Continental Law System.
- Greed is the impetus of corporate fraud, integrity, fairness, cleanliness and responsibility are fundamental to sustainable business growth.
- This document analyzes the development impetus, the pattern and the bottleneck of the venous industry, defines its development objective and provides the references available for its development direction.
- I hope that this anniversary will result in a new impetus for field-based biology and paleontology to answer these questions.
- At present, the impetus for a new round of revitalization of the local economy lies in the development of the strategic children’s industry.
- How did Arirang’s original music, as a voluminous “homonymous ballad group”, serve as an impetus for the formation of the Arirang phenomenon?
- Formalization is a necessary requirement and a driving impetus for design patterns.
- Therefore, the neoteric peasant movements are the main impetus of China’s previous modernization.
- The car ran down the hill by its own impetus.
- Remus was not an Animagus; he was a werewolf; it was his monthly transformation into a wolf that earned him the nickname “Moony” and provided the impetus for others to become Animagi.
- China, the total opening and the deep reform in the areas of public services to foreign counterparts give a great impetus to the development of the tertiary industry.
- The greatest inflationary impetus was caused by the combination of two factors.
- That has provided the impetus to invent P2P technologies, or person to person, to handle the surge.