Use Imperial in a sentence. How to use the word Imperial in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Imperial. Sentence for Imperial.
Examples of imperial in a sentence
- In 1632, shortly before his death, Hsü became imperial grand secretary.
- In 1899, they were called for service in the Imperial Yeomanry, for the Boer War.
- There was in Russia at this time a very powerful body of troops, which had been organized by the emperors, and was maintained by them as an imperial guard.
- But, besides these nobles, there was another very important power at the imperial court at this time, namely, the army.
- Critics pointed out that the same conservative party that designed Brexit fueled the longing for an imperial Britain.
- Another wonder is the imperial zoo that houses big and fearsome monsters, as well as curiosities and abominations of the northern waste.
- Others they threw down from the wall of the imperial palace upon the soldiers’ pikes below, which the men held up for the purpose of receiving them.
- Couvansky also conceived the design of securing and perpetuating the power which he hoped thus to acquire through the army by a marriage of his son with one of the princesses of the imperial family.
- There was no one in the imperial family to whom this party could look for a leader and head except the Princess Sophia.
- The sending of a grand embassage like this from one royal or imperial potentate to another was a very common occurrence in those times.
- Two years later he was appointed rector of the Imperial College of Science and Technology in London.
- Tokyo’s second Four Seasons hotel atop six floors of a 39-story structure, has 193 suites and rooms soaring up to the skies, has five regal restaurants and bars and a top-floor luxurious spa is suited to face the Imperial Palace.