Use Impart in a sentence. How to use the word Impart in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Impart.
Examples of Impart in a sentence
- These people can not transmit positive life values to their children because they have none to impart.
- This is not surprising, of course, since the general purpose of talking to someone is to impart information of some kind.
- Seasonings impart flavor to food.
- This allows the player to impart more spin to the ball and also extends the power zone for off center hits.
- Of the poor they extract money in payment for the good luck and the fecundity that their blessings are supposed to impart.
- They concentrate on showing themselves more knowledgeable than involved, as experts who can impart information.
- They are trying to impart to them a rigid system of authority from which children naturally rebel.
- It intends to impart justice among the dead in an equitable and just manner.
- To impregnate with fragrance; impart a pleasant smell to.
- Inspiring teachers not only impart knowledge, but also instill moral values in their students.
- To impart or transmit to others by inheritance or inheritance; dictate.
- As an essential raw material for beer, hops are used in brewing to impart bitterness, improve flavor and a preservative.
- His desire to impart Confucian values of parental love and filial duty nullifies the need to make a spectacle of death and destruction.
- Establish a regular system of technical after-sales service training. On the one hand, impart product information and main maintenance points to key customers to ensure the maintenance of their right.
- Among the Basuto of southern Africa, Frazer records, the liver of the vanquished was eaten to impart courage, the ears to transmit their intelligence and their testicles to give strength.
- The intermediate filaments of the cytoskeleton appear to impart tensile strength to the cytoplasm of the cell.
- He was there by invitation, to impart information and transmit requests.