Use Imbroglio in a sentence. How to use the word Imbroglio in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Imbroglio.
Definition of Imbroglio
A confused state of affairs, complicated misunderstanding or other difficult situation.
Examples of Imbroglio in a sentence
- I introduce in my pill a gram of imbroglio, a gram of dialogue, and a gram of realism.
- Think about it: The political imbroglio.
- I contemplate with enough plethora of the historical municipal imbroglio of the Municipality of Arrecife about the destiny of Islote del Francés.
- Imbroglio is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 14 times.
- The city of Arrecife, capital of the island since 1852, is at a crossroads, all because of the multiple municipal imbroglios of the different government groups that have directed municipal policy, with minor exceptions.
- It is the only intelligible point of this municipal imbroglio.
- Answers for imbroglio crossword clue.
- In the senior dormitory, the resident assistant is currently dealing with an imbroglio between two students who both claim the other is stealing her shower shoes.
- Imbroglio is a carefully crafted puzzle game that takes basic sokoban mechanic and turns it into a series of unexpectedly brain-melting puzzles.
- The film’s plot was loosely inspired by actual events. Pietro Germi reprised, with very slight modifications, the character he played in Un maledetto imbroglio.
- Imbroglio over immigration stands as a symbol of multiple aspects of contemporary America.
- Plots can vary from the simple—such as in a traditional ballad—to forming complex interwoven structures, with each part sometimes referred to as a subplot or imbroglio.
- The incumbent commissioners refused to go out of office, and the imbroglio was taken through the courts for a few months.
- During the second incarnation of his gallery he became ensnared in a legal imbroglio with the filmmaker and visual artist Jonas Mekas.