Use Housing in a sentence. How to use the word Housing in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Housing.
Examples of Housing in a sentence
- From freshman to upper-classman living, we have many housing options to suit your needs.
- But its peoples are far more dependent on cattle, which are absent in the forest zone; styles of clothing and housing differ from those to the south, and islam is the dominant religion of the ruling classes and in the cities.
- Places of interest include the boyhood home of Dwight D. Eisenhower; the Eisenhower Museum, housing his mementos, trophies, and medals; the Dwight D. Eisenhower Library; and Old Abilene Town, a reconstruction of the town’s old Texas Street.
- This contrast can be observed in such things as food, clothing, housing, work routines, and recreation.
- Soviet architecture has been chiefly concerned with constructing government buildings; industrial projects, such as dams and factories; and workers housing.
- Annual report audited and prepared by affiliated corporations and housing corporations.
- There is a danger that the housing program will run out of steam, that is, lose its momentum.
- Use the main menu to see all of our housing choices and learn how to apply online.
- Our mission is to provide safe, affordable housing of high quality to those in need and to establish stability and opportunity in the lives of our residents.
- In the middle of the 2008 housing crisis, I traveled to Nevada to hear from people who had lost their homes.
- Some experts are concerned higher taxes on commercial properties will incentivize cash-strapped cities to favor retail over housing.
- Boston is committed to equal opportunity and access to housing for all by incorporating fair housing principles into all of its services.
- The housing market is on a tear, setting all kinds of records, including prices.