Use House in a sentence. How to use the word House in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word House. Sentence for House.
Definition of House
A house is a building that is designed and built for people to live in. It typically has a roof, walls, and floors, and is divided into rooms that serve different functions, such as a kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. Houses can come in many different styles, sizes, and designs, and can be made from a variety of materials such as wood, brick, and concrete. They may be a stand-alone structure or part of a larger residential development, such as a neighborhood or apartment complex. The term “house” can also be used to refer to the people who live in a particular building or dwelling, such as “he invited all his friends to his house for a party.”
Examples of House in a sentence
- I bought a new house last month.
- The house had a beautiful garden in the backyard.
- The house was built in the early 1900s and had a lot of character.
- She inherited the family house after her parents passed away.
- We’re going to paint the house a new color next week.
- The house needs a new roof.
- The house is located on a quiet street in the suburbs.
- The house is fully furnished and ready to move in.
- I’m going to clean the whole house before the guests arrive.
- The house is equipped with a state-of-the-art security system.
- The house has a great layout and plenty of natural light.
- The house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large living room.
- The house was on the market for several months before it finally sold.
- The house next door is for rent, do you want me to ask them about it?
- The house is being inspected before the closing of the sale.
- The house has been in the family for generations
- The house is situated on a hill with a panoramic view
- The house has a fireplace in the living room
- The house has a small pool in the backyard
- The house is located close to public transportation and shopping centers.