Use Hospital in a sentence. How to use the word Hospital in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Hospital.
Examples of Hospital in a sentence
- Hospital governs an effective tool in calculating the limit indefinitely.
- The hospital rule is an effective tool in calculating the limit indefinitely.
- Patients receive a very healthy diet in the hospital.
- Is the family hospital for chronic pancreatitis nationwide not mismanaged?
- Ms. Morton worked in the laundry room of a local hospital and had to alternate shifts.
- This was in 1994 when cell phones barely existed and couples rented paging from the hospital as a means of telling their partner that their water had broken!
- Instead, they want three anesthetists living near Llandudno Hospital to be placed on a local coverage list.
- I stood, incredulous yet ecstatic, before the superintendent of the hospital.
- His devotion to the project won the interest of Hogarth, who presented his fine portrait of Coram to the hospital, and of Handel, who gave recitals there.
- He found public expenditures to be productive because they satisfied direct human wants (for instance, providing a public park), or because they created efficiency or capital ( as in providing an education or a hospital), or because they created income.
- After all, it isn’t every Southern nurse, just out of training, who can boast a kinswoman in the superintendent of a New York hospital.
- From my first day in his hospital, from the moment when I watched, through closed shutters, while he stepped out of his car, I have never doubted that he was assigned to the great part in the play.
- They have been married only a little over a year, and in the beginning she used to come sometimes to the hospital and wait outside while the doctor made his visits.
- To see her face light up when the doctor came out of the hospital and crossed the pavement to his car, was as good as a play.