Use Horseback in a sentence. How to use the word Horseback in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Horseback. Sentence for Horseback.
Examples of horseback in a sentence
- I would rather have a good ride on horseback than any thing else.
- She traveled on horseback, and was several days on the journey.
- He, however, pressed forward into the water on horseback, intending to ford the stream.
- Peter himself rode conspicuously at the head of the troops on horseback.
- But we can’t carry him home very well on horseback, at least till we get out of the woods, because the road is so steep and rough.
- Demetrius, sick as he was, mounted on horseback, and put himself at the head of his forces to go out to meet his enemy.
- She could shoot arrows, and throw the javelin, and ride on horseback at the head of a troop of armed men.
- Norman knight of the eleventh century with a mesh coat, shield shaped like a comet, sword and long spear that could be used on horseback.
- Two or three days after Wallace arrived at Franconia, he and Phonny formed a plan to go and take a ride on horseback.
- He said that he should like better to learn to drive oxen than to take a ride on horseback.
- The faces present the heads of the princes, in characteristic and individual portraits; the reverses exhibit Heracles, Athena, Apollo with a crown of rays, the Dioscuri on horseback, lance in hand.
- Ardeshir, like the founder of the Persian empire, caused a portrait of himself on horseback to be cut in a rock-wall to the north-west of Persepolis (Naksh-i-Rustem) in remembrance of the achievements which established his kingdom–the rock on which 700 years before Darius had marked his tomb by a portrait and inscription.