Use Horror in a sentence. How to use the word Horror in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Horror. Sentence for Horror.
Definition of Horror
- an intense feeling of fear, shock or disgust.
- a bad or naughty person, especially a child.
Examples of Horror in a sentence
- Pakistan, an experimental laboratory of Islam, had turned into a horror.
- There was an abondoned house near our school and we used to go there to play horror games.
- He realized with absolute horror that he no longer had the money.
- Shirley Jackson; (1919-1965), American novelist and short-story writer, whose brilliant tales are noted for their atmosphere of Gothic horror and brooding fantasy.
- Her eyes grew wide in horror and her hands shot instinctively to cover her mouth lest a scream escape of its own accord.
- Monster 1.5 is a horror board game that features miniatures and cards and where cooperation amongst players is needed for survival.
- To his astonishment and horror, he found that blood flowed from the roots whenever they were broken.
- As soon as the deed was done, Romulus was at once overwhelmed with remorse and horror at the atrocity of the crime which he had been so suddenly led to commit.
- What a nuisance we are when we impose upon an imaginative child that horror known as a mechanical toy!
- As was expected, most of these stories include horror experiences that servers had while working in restaurants, bars, etc., from not receiving a tip to Karens yelling at their faces, Reddit users share how saying that “customer is always right” is practically never the case.
- The Greeks were even allowed to erect altars and temples in the country; the king himself provided the necessary sites; a proceeding which must have filled with horror and dismay the priests of the land, and all Egyptians of the old way of thinking.