Use Higher in a sentence. How to use the word Higher in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Higher. Sentence for Higher.
Examples of higher in a sentence
- The lesser gods and the higher divine beings are immune to Orcus’s Nether Vehemence.
- He favored coeducation and promoted higher education for women.
- How then can truth bearers thrive in the bottlenecked environment of media when journalists are pressed to give a version of truth most favorable to those in the higher ranks?
- The guidelines set forth by Kickstarter are stricter than Indiegogo and this could be the reason for the higher popularity of the latter.
- This measure inevitably means higher long-term taxes.
- The switching element generates an alternating current voltage having a quasi-higher frequency from a direct current voltage.
- The informational advantage of higher-risk arbitrageurs is not as convincing in situations such as long-term liquidations, derivatives and large friendly offers.
- The harmonic cancellation control strategy based on ASLMS is proposed to eliminate the higher harmonics of the acceleration response.
- The consequent reduction of torque at low speeds, which results in a poor initial acceleration, is compensated by the higher steady-state speed.
- “In feudal law, acquittal was the obligation of a mesne lord to protect his tenants from claims by higher lords resulting from his own debts to the higher lords.
- The pulse is rapid and the temperature may be as high as 107°F or 110°F or higher.
- Ownership of horses still has pockets of popularity, but with pending legislation, a greater number of training techniques considered unacceptable and a greater public awareness of the welfare of horses, the costs of having a horse are getting higher and higher.
- Only corn costs had higher stress factors.
- He sought to turn a stagnant economy into a growth economy by establishing a higher level of government investment.