Use Heterogeneous in a sentence. How to use the word Heterogeneous in a sentence? How is “Heterogeneous” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Heterogeneous”? Sentence for Heterogeneous.
How is “Heterogeneous” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Heterogeneous”?
“Heterogeneous” is an adjective that describes a mixture or a collection of things that are not alike or are different in nature. In biology, it refers to a mixture of cells or tissues of different types. In geography, it refers to an area or a population that is composed of people of different races, cultures, or backgrounds.
The word is often used to describe a group or a collection of diverse elements, such as a heterogeneous society, a heterogeneous population, or a heterogeneous mixture.
There are no specific rules for the usage of “heterogeneous“, but it is commonly used to describe things that are not alike or are not of the same kind. The word can be used to describe physical objects, people, cultures, and much more.
Examples of Heterogeneous in a sentence
Here are 30 sample sentences using the word “heterogeneous“:
- The population of this city is heterogeneous, with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- The mixture of ingredients in this dish is heterogeneous, including various spices and herbs.
- The team is made up of a heterogeneous group of individuals with diverse skills and experiences.
- The audience at the concert was heterogeneous, with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- This book covers a heterogeneous range of topics, from science to art.
- The city is a heterogeneous mixture of old and new buildings, with modern skyscrapers and historic landmarks.
- The company is composed of a heterogeneous group of employees from different countries and backgrounds.
- The collection of art in this museum is heterogeneous, including works from different periods and styles.
- The neighborhood is heterogeneous, with a mix of families and single people, old and young.
- The project involved a heterogeneous team of professionals, including engineers, designers, and marketers.
- The library has a heterogeneous collection of books, covering a wide range of topics and genres.
- The school is a heterogeneous community, with students from different ethnicities and nationalities.
- The team was heterogeneous, with players from different countries and backgrounds.
- The group of friends is heterogeneous, with people from different walks of life and interests.
- The city has a heterogeneous landscape, with a mix of urban and rural areas.
- The market is heterogeneous, with a variety of products and vendors.
- The country is heterogeneous, with diverse regions and cultures.
- The restaurant has a heterogeneous menu, with dishes from different cuisines and cultures.
- The company has a heterogeneous workforce, with employees from different backgrounds and ages.
- The school is a heterogeneous environment, with students from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
- The park is heterogeneous, with a mix of natural and man-made features.
- The crowd at the concert was heterogeneous, with people of different ages and interests.
- The city has a heterogeneous population, with people from different races and cultures.
- The office is heterogeneous, with employees from different departments and levels of the company.
- The organization is composed of a heterogeneous group of volunteers, with different skills and experiences.
- The museum has a heterogeneous collection, with artifacts from different historical periods.
- The team was heterogeneous, with players from different positions and skills.
- The park is heterogeneous, with a mix of trees and flowers from different species.
- The company has a heterogeneous portfolio, with investments in different industries and markets.
- The country has a heterogeneous geography, with diverse regions and landscapes.