Use Herbaceous in a sentence. How to use the word Herbaceous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Herbaceous. Sentence for Herbaceous.
Examples of herbaceous in a sentence
- Identifying common insect pests and diseases of herbaceous perennials.
- Therefore, it could be postulated that herbaceous species possess a hydraulic system that is more vulnerable to embolism than that of
- Achimenes, are a group of common herbaceous plants found in tropical and subtropical American forests from Mexico to Brazil.
- In his De plantis (1583), Cesalpino divided plants into woody and herbaceous kinds and classified them according to the number of seeds, the position of the embryo in the seed, and other characteristics.
- In Botany, the word for a herbaceous plant is herb (from Latin herba, “grass”) but it is common to use the word herb only for plants that are used in perfumes,…
- Herbaceous perennials differ in bloom period, flower color, height,.
- A herbaceous plant refers to a plant which has a soft stem that is not woody or that lacks a woody stem persisting above the ground.
- As a herbaceous perennial, this group of peonies produces annual stem growth during the spring and summer, only to die to the ground in late fall and remain …