Use Helpful in a sentence. How to use the word Helpful in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Helpful. Sentence for Helpful.
Examples of Helpful in a sentence
- This vagueness, though not very helpful to the voters, doubtless helped the voting; for there was hardly any pro-war feeling among the masses.
- But as to the precedents, it may be observed that the most pertinent and helpful of all was one which M. Briand did not cite.
- But Grundtvig was still too busy with other things to comply with the wish of his most faithful and helpful friend.
- With more manners than efficiency Flame and her Father dropped at once every helpful thing they were doing and sat down in rocking chairs to listen to the plan.
- But the results of the search were helpful to me.
- So I will set them down in case they may be helpful to others.
- Then those who have been kind and helpful and humane are rewarded because ‘Ye have been kind to me.’
- For first, they should study truthfulness, striving to love their neighbours, and to be helpful and gentle to all…
- Thus have I received the most helpful manifestations.
- Surely it is something to go hand in hand with the year’s ripening harvest, for Nature unfolds many a secret then, more strange than any fairy tale and more helpful than any fevered fancy of vague theorist.
- He was cruel in word, only that He might be the more kind and the more helpful in deed.
- Two other mythical birds, the two eagles of the sky, Amru and Chamru, are invoked as helpful powers.
- They can compel the gods to be helpful to them, if only they understand how to invoke them rightly.
- The gods invoked in the land of the Indus had been the spirits of light, of the clear sky, of the winds, the helpful force of fire, the rain-giving power of the storm-god.