Use heart in a sentence. How to use the word heart in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word heart. How to use “heart” with example sentences
Examples of heart in a sentence
- *** When the heart contracts, it produces electric currents in its tissues which are just strong enough to reach the surface of the body.
- *** This procedure enables surgeons to operate on a relatively dry heart without dis-turbing the circulation of the blood.
- *** Below, a clamp is applied to the heart and an incision made through which tubes are passed to divert blood to the heart-lung machine.
- *** That also happens often in writings about the heart, the vast corners of the West and other strong places.
- *** I can not penetrate the heart of the sea, but I can enjoy the healthy breezes that sweep its breast, and I can navigate its blue waves with favorable winds.
- *** A 200 year old mansion in the heart of Ayrshire with a picturesque driving range and 10 local courses.
- *** A chair moved, my heart quickened, Conchis said a single word indistinguishably in a low voice.
- *** For the Japanese imperialists (also fanatics of Mahan), the Korean peninsula was a dagger in the heart of Japan; for the Chinese strategists it is a threatening “bridgehead”.
- *** Includes mint, which means suspicion, hydrangea which means lack of heart, and cornflowers, which represent celibacy.
- Knowing this truth, one should observe the vow of celibacy in thought, speech and action with all one’s heart.
- Here, your eyes, your heart will enjoy to the fullest with the opportunity to relax.
- Ireland looks like a teetotaler who has a heart attack.
- Dear husband, we may not be together to celebrate this season, but my soul and my heart are with you wherever you are. Let’s celebrate when I return.
- You’re miles away, but you’ll always stay close to my heart.