Use Health in a sentence. How to use the word Health in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Health. Sentence for Health.
Definition of Health
- Freedom in body and mind from any disease, defect, or disorder.
- General condition of the body and mind
Examples of Health in a sentence
- I used to smoke but after some health problems, I stopped smoking.
- “It is very frustrating to see that there is nothing you can do to help these people,” says Alexandra Luca, health educator and ARAS worker.
- I am proud of my work, particularly my work as a health educator.
- Your general health is better and you do not suffer repeated or unwanted pregnancies routinely.
- There is no doubt that many elderly people and their caregivers will look to their doctors when diseases and health problems intervene.
- The dissemination of pirated books, pseudographs and books that caused confusion today have had a ruthless impact on the mental health of readers.
- A medical court confirmed four complaints made by local health authorities against William McBride, 65, for false and misleading statements.
- Now, Kim Jong-il’s lack of health is forcing Mr. Kim to begin a shock program to present his son as the next leader.
- The heads of health spent another £ 350,000 on airfare, lodging and luxury entertainment for the firm’s executives and their wives.
- The Surgeon General has promoted health prevention programs.
- B Condoms not only leans into fostering conversations about health disparities, but they work to address them by hosting events and distributing condoms in communities.