Use Head in a sentence. How to use the word Head in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Head. Sentence for Head.
Definition of Head
- chief; principal.
- the upper part of the human body, or the front or upper part of the body of an animal, typically separated from the rest of the body by a neck, and containing the brain, mouth, and sense organs.
- be in the leading position on.
Examples of Head in a sentence
- She was the head of a large international company.
- After the scandal over the embezzled funds, the head of accounting was asked to resign.
- The company acknowledged Mr. Brown’s excellent work in promoting him to head accountant.
- They also have flexible, prehensile tails that are longer than the head and body combined.
- The monster known as the griffin was said to have the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion.
- They wear distinctive head hats with Handschar jars and badges on their lapels.
- The egg opened and a small head emerged.
- I hit my head hard against the wall.
- I’ve caught a cold and my head hurts.
- There was an intense pain in my head.
- The bullet went right through his head.
- He was covered in mud from head to foot.
- Tom did a quick calculation in his head.
- Next week, we’re heading to the mountain.
- You’ll always have a roof over your head.
- The dog turned its head this way and that.
- The cow gave birth to a calf with two heads.
- She rested her head on her mother’s shoulder.
- The hotel is looking for a new head receptionist.
- He isn’t smart enough to add up numbers in his head.
- Those children were covered with dirt from head to foot.
- I wonder why he didn’t eat the apple that fell on his head.