How to use the word He in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word He.
Examples of He in a sentence
1. I am not anti-science; I love discovering the greatness of God by learning about the things He has done.
2. He connected an antenna to the radio.
3. He taught biomolecular kinetics and cellular dynamics.
4. He credited it with the invention.
5. And he used to sort of scare the underclassmen with this story about how the world would eventually be eviscerated by technology.
6. He credited it with the invention.
* He shot his whole body into the air.
* He had (his) head in the chancellery, and could give it to him.
* He emphasized industrial development and resistance to Soviet domination.
* Finally, he summarized the characteristic of the Chancellery under Edward III, and offered a brief evaluation, on which he discussed the rules of the evolution of the state machinery.
* In 1880 he completed the gigantic sculpture Lion of Belfort, carved in the red-rock hill that towers above Belfort, France.
* Jim used to drink a lot of coffee. Now he prefers tea.
* In 1834 he opened a music school at Viareggio.
* In 1891 he married a granddaughter of Victor Hugo, but the couple were soon divorced.
* Encouraged both by Vauquelin and Antoine de Fourcroy, he obtained a junior post at the ficole Polytechnique in 1798.
* He died in Paris on June 21, 1857.
* My brother is working in a fabric factory but he doesn’t earn enough.
* Singer and actor Edison Chen Koon – hei announced that he is retiring indefinitely from the entertainment industry.
* He gave me an indefinite answer.
* He died of a heart attack while on a flight from Boston to Panama on Dec. 23, 1962.
* He was thirsty for news.
* Water poured into her through the hole he made.
* He left his wife for a useless actress.
* Sometimes Donald left because he did not like the boss.
* He resigned over the persistent rumors of his adventure with an actress.