Use Have in a sentence. How to use the word Have in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Have.
Definition of Have
Examples of Have in a sentence
* You’ll have bad dreams if you eat so fast.
* Have you climbed mountains?
* We have seen a huge growth in the number of companies that use the Web.
* You are an experienced cook and you have climbed mountains.
* I have led three expeditions to Turkiye.
* It had a long beak like a bird, but it did not have wings.
* I have been thinking about this problem all night long.
* I have a terrible headache, I can’t abide noise.
* Nouns naming things that we cannot count have no indefinite article, and usually no plural.
* Catholics have always been conscious of the command of Christ to “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations” (Matthew 28:19).
* The number of collective farms has steadily decreased as the smaller farms have been incorporated into larger units.
* Magistrates have agreed to shut down a private flat described in court as a “shooting gallery” for drug addicts.
* She is always asking me to do things for her as if I didn’t have enough to do.
* There is a certain similarity between them, but I wouldn’t really have guessed that they were brother and sister.
* Those claws have killed four of my friends.
* I have the pictures here.
* But the postman did not have any letters for him.
* I have three weeks before the meeting on July 1st
* I have received a telegram from New York.
* I have accumulated a set of commemorative stamps.
* As expected, some behaviors are more influential than others, but all behaviors have a direct impact on other people.
* for many years, to qualify as an accredited investor, you must have one million dollars in wealth or income greater than $ 221,000 or, if married, $ 331,000 for the couple.
* After receiving the training organized by the profession, more than 220 lawyers have been accredited by the Service to provide legal representation to the applicants.