Use Has in a sentence. How to use the word Has in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Has. Sentence for Has.
Examples of Has in a sentence
- This reputation has contributed to a slight decline in the breed’s popularity.
- The number of cases of virus pneumonia has sharply increased, at the same time that bacterial pneumonia has yielded to treatment with sulfa drugs and antibiotics.
- In a mild case the patient may not suspect that he has anything more severe than a slight cough and fever, which he may ascribe to a cold.
- If a corrosive poison has been taken, burns and stains may appear on and around the mouth and tongue.
- The person who has swallowed an arsenic product will have burning pains in the throat and stomach, and the odor of garlic on his breath.
- A person who has inhaled benzene fumes will act, at first, as though intoxicated, appearing flushed, dazed, and staggering.
- In case the benzene has been swallowed, the person will breathe with diificulty and have a slow pulse.
- If kerosene fumes have been inhaled, the person’s face is flushed or his lips blue, and he has difficulty breathing.
- Treatment has been unsatisfactory because the poison is so rapidly fatal.
- The person who has swallowed cyanide has the odor of bitter almonds on his breath, is confused, and has a headache.
- Famed for its fearlessness, the Irish terrier is one of the best guard dogs in the world and has a very strong sense of property.
- It is, however, quick to resent interference from other dogs and has acquired a deserved reputation as a fighter.
- Their owners usually develop an equal devotion for the dogs, and it is rare for a man who has once owned an Irish terrier, or “red devil,” to consider giving up the breed.