Use Happy in a sentence. How to use the word Happy in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Happy. Sentence for Happy.
Examples of happy in a sentence
- A good self-esteem is a prerequisite for a happy life.
- Thiessen has an organized fridge and is one happy mama.
- They exercised with the accompaniment of happy music.
- He felt absurdly happy.
- If you use WordPress or are planning to use it, it’s time to do the happy dance.
- At the Copenhagen Zoo, a male lion was so happy to have a horse carcass that he bit the horse’s foot and got completely stuck.
- He’s not his usual happy self this morning.
- Never underestimate the joy a happy picture can bring to the donors and the people who have worked behind the scenes.
- Heck, even couples who’ve been married for a decade or more decide to divorce when they are no longer happy – and it happens.
- I do not want horses or diamonds – I am happy in possessing you.
- Hello, happy guys, chocolate day for you and your friends.
- Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.
- The pope, initially happy that the four bishops had signed, became angry when he was informed that they had done so with reservations.
- The philosophy of this company is that a happy, well-treated employee is a loyal and hard-working contributor to the success of the enterprise.
- Valentine’s Day just used to be for your girlfriend or your wife but now everyone’s like ‘Oh, happy valentine’s day!’ I even got a Valentine’s Day card from my grandmother.
- The philosophy of this company is that a happy, well-treated employee, is a loyal and hard-working contributor to the success of the enterprise.
- To be happy is to love, to be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy, therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness — I hope you’re getting this down.