Use Handling in a sentence. How to use the word Handling in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Handling. Sentence for Handling.
Examples of Handling in a sentence
- After the rescue, Hancock is applauded for handling the bank robbery.
- These are comparatively cleaner when it comes to handling.
- Contact lens practitioners are usually very adept at handling teenage wearers!
- I was feelin it, and felt great about handling all of my tables…until I did mess up.
- When master cartons are grouped into larger units for handling, the combination is referred to as containerization or unitization.
- Given that WordPress excels at handling content, it can be easily tailored to accommodate non-blog-focused sites with custom content types – and usually that’s just a plugin or theme away.
- Keeping the drilling rig competitive meant fast moves between locations, a demand which saw the unitization of prime movers with rig components and sectionalized rig equipment for speedy handling.
- Section 4.5 Medical Evidence/Investigation considers a number of areas and actions that may be pertinent to the handling of individual claims.
- He first tried adhesive plaster to bring the edges of the cut together; but the water and his handling of the wound started the hemorrhage afresh, and this compelled him to close the wound with ligatures.
- He was therefore not entirely unaccustomed to the handling of reins; and he took them from the driver’s hand and imitated the manner of holding them which he had observed the driver himself to adopt, quite dexterously.
- The paint would wear off; or, if it did not wear off by handling, still, if it got a little knock or hard rub, a part would come off, and that would show a little spot which would be of the natural color of the wood.
- In fact, a part of the rough handling which Rollo got from his uncle was due to this very circumstance–Mr. George having observed that he did not mind being knocked about a little.