Use Hand in a sentence. How to use the word Hand in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Hand. Sentence for Hand.
Examples of hand in a sentence
- Manage this draft, therefore, with your own hand.
- Vladimir shook my hand and said a sentimental farewell.
- Her right hand instinctively went to her belly, out of sight of Martos’ vision.
- He sashayed his car with one hand on the steering wheel.
- He culminated the conversation by holding the back of his hand up discretely to the terminal.
- Mrs. Thomlinson had to do with the church, soon in the flower rotation, a willing hand to jumble sales.
- In our perplexity, Bohr is at hand to help us.
- I soon found myself with my hand up.
- For lame dog, hold one hand up.
- A firm hand pressure on the affected area may give relief.
- That and the willingness to lend a helping hand without expecting anything in return.
- I will never be a knight in armor with a sword in my hand or a kamikaze fighter.
- The Barcelonan makes cavalas with the numbers in hand -11 points of advantage with seven days to play- to know if he will sing the alirón for Sant Jordi or Santa Montserrat.
- I need someone to professionally design and layout the brochure and hand me a final copy at the end.
- A small drum carried in the hand such as shown often in pictures of Maenads in the train of Dionysus( invented by Cybele).
- University students were on hand at George Eastman House to interview visitors for their reactions, most of which were negative or dismissive.
- On the one hand privileged groups seized great wealth from it.
- “Martos, wait!” Taria reached out in a panic to try and stop him, but her hand only went through the image, grasping at nothing but air.