Use Growing Up in a sentence. How to use the word Growing Up in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Growing Up. Sentence for Growing Up.
Examples of Growing Up in a sentence
- And growing up as an American Indian myself, the story of Ira Hayes is one that is often told.
- When I was growing up , potato chips were a sometime snack.
- With ‘Smoke Signals,’ the character was so much like me growing up.
- I do not think that you are _very_ boyish,–but you are growing up quite fast and you are getting to be pretty large.
- My daughter’s room was always a total mess when she was growing up, but Now that she has her own apartment, she keeps it very neat.
- When I was growing up, my white friends would call me: ‘Hey, Chief!’ Even when I go to work now, people call me ‘Chief.’
- However, his next two novels, Martin Birck’s Youth (1901; Eng. tr., 1930), a wry and amusing account of the delights and problems of growing up, and Doktor Glas (1905; Eng, tr., 1963), made his reputation.
- Several reports are claiming that J. Lo’s new engagement ring is worth between $1 to $5 million! Now, that is definitely a massive amount compared to what she had while growing up.
- In an extremely candid interview, Theron discusses growing up in an unhealthy family environment.
- This story tells all about growing up with and around addicts and how it can affect all members in the family.
- While things were in this state, a great quarrel, which had for a long time been gradually growing up in the camp of the Crusaders, but had been restrained and kept, in some degree, subdued by the excitement of the siege, broke out in great violence.
- During the time that Agrippina had been passing through the strange and eventful vicissitudes of her history, described in the preceding chapters, young Nero himself, as we shall henceforth call him, had been growing up an active and intelligent, but an indulged and ungoverned boy.