Use Grew up in a sentence. How to use the word Grew up in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Grew up. Sentence for Grew up.
Examples of grew up in a sentence
- We grew up together.
- She grew up in the harsh environment of New York City.
- Sasha grew up on a farm near Ithaca, New York.
- The boy, when he grew up, was always known by this name in subsequent history.
- Born in 1927 in the former German city (now Polish) of Brieg, Masur grew up studying music.
- He named the foundlings Romulus and Remus, and as they grew up they passed generally for the shepherd’s sons.
- As they grew up they were both handsome in form and in countenance, and were characterized by a graceful dignity of air and demeanor, which made them very attractive in the eyes of all who beheld them.
- The system which it describes is one which gradually grew up in the institution under the writer’s care.
- Old Aberdeen on the Don, originally Kirktown of Seaton, grew up around St. Machar’s Cathedral, the bishopric being inaugurated in 1137.
- When I grew up a bit more, I decided to contribute to these relatively young sciences by writing my own encyclopedia of prehistoric animals
- He was born near Baltimore, Md., on June 8, 1748, but grew up in North Carolina, where he participated in the Regulator movement against oppressive taxes (1768-1771).
- He grew up in a venerable and venerated family tree.
- They fed it with milk until it was old enough to take other food, and as it grew up accustomed to their hands, it was very tame and docile, and became a great favorite with all the family.
- In the west this older Middle Persian grew up out of the Old Persian, in the east out of the Old Bactrian.