Use Glorious in a sentence. How to use the word Glorious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Glorious. Sentence for Glorious.
Examples of Glorious in a sentence
- “Glorious! Glorious! Glorious!” she laughed.
- It was the anniversary of our Glorious Fourth.
- Glorious continues the hard science fiction Bowl of Heaven series from multi-
award-winning authors Gregory Benford and Larry Niven.
- HMS Glorious was the second of the three Courageous-class battlecruisers built for the Royal Navy during the First World War.
- The definition of glorious is a person or thing that is magnificent and worthy of high praise.
- A glorious weapon glows with a dazzling light equal to a daylight spell when drawn.
- When something is fabulous and wonderful it can be described as glorious, like the glorious sight of the first flowers in your yard after a long, cold winter.
- Glorious listened to the community and put all the features we wanted on a mouse.
- Glorious was the first to deliver on this concept, although Cooler Master got to us first.
- The glorious arena can be built in the Arena space of the Menagerie in a player-
- Ravens rivalry is renewed, and glorious.
- We know the trees will soon be bare. And yet these hard days are heralded with such a glorious display!
- TMA stained glass exhibit melds humor, detail and glorious color.
- On his latest podcast, former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson said he believes death is even more glorious than life.
- When the veil is removed, we see our beautiful Savior face-to-face and His glorious grace transforms us from glory to glory.
- I have glorious right now and can get triumph, but I’m not sure what looks better.
- Glorious gala’s cancellation tops week’s 5 hottest Dallas headlines.
- That is why there is a question mark about the hoped-for glorious morning in the title of this book.