Use Gives in a sentence. How to use the word Gives in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Gives.
Examples of Gives in a sentence
- It gives you a unique identity and maintains your anonymity.
- Although his work is boring and monotonous, he likes the sense of predictability and security it gives him.
- What he gives up in personal freedom of movement is more than compensated by the security he gains from coordinating his affairs with those of others.
- A gardenia gives a pleasant aroma, but hundreds of gardenias can, for some, provoke a touch of nausea.
- Table 8.1 gives an idea of the relative importance of these different sources of income in alternate years of the 1979-87 period.
- Just do not become sentimental about your hospitality, just thinking about it gives me indigestion.
- The elimination of F from the last two equations gives the acceleration.
- This ball is feeling a pull on the string and that gives it the centripetal acceleration.
- The last one gives a summary of the complete document.
- A young tiger cub gives a hug to his mother. The puppy is one of four Malaysian tigers born this year at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- We can see the clues that show that religious music gives psychological impetus to believers in the psychology of analysis.
- This feeling, I am sure, gives much impetus to the police.
- Government policy does not believe that transportation planning gives impetus to road transport!
- The end of the Wall gives a powerful impulse to the new security thought, which the West would be foolish to ignore.
- Investigating the area that will be covered in advance gives a new impulse to fly.
- Usually a bearded old man in a leather suit who appears in Yuletide and gives gifts.
- However, ultimately, science arises from the human impulse to truth, and dogmatism eventually gives in to this impetus.
- Its coat is short, hard, dense, and fine, and gives a sleek, glossy appearance.