Use Genus in a sentence. How to use the word Genus in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Genus. Sentence for Genus.
Examples of Genus in a sentence
- This genus of plants differs in many species.
- First, the existence of acetyl flavonoid glycosides of the genus Syzygium was reported.
- The genus contains about 75 species, scattered about the north temperate zone, of which the United States and Canada possess about 15 species.
- Economically, the genus is important only as an omamental plant. Acanthus contains about 20 species.
- Merganser, a diving duck of the genus Mergus.
- Achimenes consist of 40 species in the genus Achimenes, of the Gesneriaceae family.
- In its broad sense this genus consists of seven species, three of which inhabit North America.
- DAY LILY, any plant of the genus Hemerocallis of the lily family Liliaceae.
- CONCLUSION Compound ～, and are isolated from Tilia genus for the first time.
- Numerous species of the genus Prionotus inhabit the warmer North American seas.
- Sea Hare; a gastropod mollusk of the genus Apysia, sometimes called Tethys.
- There was one, who, even to Miss Molly, was not a torment and a plague; and I must confess he was a pleasant specimen of the genus.
- The scientific theory of Being results from analysis of the Genus-in-itself, and constitutes ontology or Constructive Realism, as opposed to all forms of Constructive Idealism.