Use Genetic in a sentence. How to use the word Genetic in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Genetic. Sentence for Genetic.
Examples of genetic in a sentence
- Moles, also known as nevi, and melanoma often result from the same genetic mutation, and the biological path that differentiates them has been a mystery.
- Cloning does not produce an exact genetic replication of the donor (the person from whom the genetic material was taken to produce the cloned embryo).
- Mitochondria contain a small portion of DNA that specifies the genetic instructions to produce several essential mitochondrial proteins.
- As in sexual reproduction, the embryo produced by cloning contains genetic material from two different individuals.
- Due to missing but crucial interactions between the sperm and the egg, errors of genetic reprogramming are inherent in cloning.
- This leads to randomized, generalized and “epigenetic” genetic defects that are both known causes of cancer.
- Cobalamin helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells, and is also needed to produce DNA, the genetic material in all cells.