Use Generously in a sentence. How to use the word Generously in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Generously. Sentence for Generously.
Examples of Generously in a sentence
- However, when grown outside it should be kept in the sun and watered generously.
- The Partridge Hunter smiled a little, but not very generously.
- Water generously and spray the foliage with tepid water.
- And when she went away she paid me not only justly but mighty generously for my brief services.
- Before he realized what he was doing–his mind was not as alert as it normally is–he had eaten somewhat generously.
- Croesus supplied them with the gold that they needed, but generously refused to receive any return.
- That the publicists who argued thus and who, to give to their argument greater cogency, generously added to the Greek army some 200,000 men, were persuaded by their own reasoning, it is hard to believe without libelling human sense.
- He was not only expected to contribute generously to the embellishment and support of his native city, but he was also held responsible for the collection of the imperial taxes.
- It certainly was a gloomy old house, but handsome withal,–square and brown and substantial, and most generously gardened within high brick walls.