Use Generously in a sentence. How to use the word Generously in a sentence? How is “Generously” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Generously”? Sentence for Generously.
How is “Generously” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Generously”?
“Generously” is an adverb used to describe an action that is done in a kind and unselfish manner, with a large amount or in abundance. It is used to describe actions that involve giving or sharing resources, money, time, or kindness.
Here are some rules for using “generously” in English:
- “Generously” is used to modify verbs that describe an action. Examples:
- He generously donated money to the charity.
- She generously offered to help with the project.
- “Generously” can also be used to modify adjectives that describe the size or amount of something. Examples:
- He was a generously built man.
- She gave me a generously sized portion of food.
- The word “generously” is often used to express gratitude or praise for someone’s kindness or generosity. Examples:
- Thank you so generously for your help.
- They were generously supported by their friends and family.
Overall, the word “generously” is used to describe actions that are done in a kind and unselfish manner, often with a large amount or in abundance.
Examples of Generously in a sentence
- She generously donated her time to help with the project.
- He generously offered to pay for everyone’s meal.
- They generously gave money to the charity.
- She was generously gifted with a beautiful necklace.
- The company was generously supported by its employees.
- He generously shared his wealth with those in need.
- The government was generously funding the program.
- She was generously paid for her hard work.
- The team was generously supported by their fans.
- He was generously built with a broad chest and broad shoulders.
- They generously provided food for the homeless.
- The company was generously donating to the community.
- He generously gave his seat to the elderly woman.
- She was generously rewarded for her dedication.
- The company was generously sponsoring the event.
- He generously helped his neighbor with their yard work.
- They generously gave their time to the cause.
- She was generously offered a job with a high salary.
- The organization was generously funded by the government.
- He generously opened his home to his friends during the storm.