Use Generation in a sentence. How to use the word Generation in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Generation. Sentence for Generation.
Definition of Generation
- all persons born and living approximately at the same time, considered collectively.
- the production or creation of something.
Examples of Generation in a sentence
- We, those of the younger generation, exalt the wisdom of the great leader and educator.
- Towards the end of the 20th century, the development of Taiwanese fiction in general has become descriptively “luxurious”, which proved to be a difficult challenge for new generation writers.
- YMIR, in Norse mythology, a giant who came into being in the primordial world chasm by spontaneous generation between cold and heat.
- Another must have all his pupils write on the angular system, or the anti-angular system, and he enters with all the zeal into a controversy on the subject, as if the destiny of the whole rising generation depended upon its decision.
- Secondly, for the continuance and perpetuity of the state it was necessary that there should be wives and children, so that when one generation should have passed away there might be another to succeed it.
- The quarries of Hamamat also give us the name of the chief architect of Amasis, “the chief of all the buildings in Upper and Lower Egypt,” and his forefathers to the twenty-fourth generation.
- His attack on Smyrna was perhaps the occasion on which Mimnermus repeated in his poems to his countrymen the brave deeds of the Smyrnæans in old days against Gyges, and attempted to rouse the courage of the present generation by the memory of the achievements of the past.
- No ecumenical creed could have been more valid for the generation that produced it than could this brief philosophy be for her.
- It was the common property of our generation.