Use Gems in a sentence. How to use the word Gems in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Gems. Sentence for Gems.
Examples of gems in a sentence
- Muzo gems have a pure dark green color, strong and saturated par excellence.
- All these objects of veneration were enriched with jewels and gems of the most costly description.
- Spinel, or magnesium aluminum oxide, is a common metamorphic mineral that is sometimes used to make relatively inexpensive gems.
- She wore a diamond necklace, with a ring of immense value suspended from it, and upon her head was a golden coronet, enriched with diamonds and gems of inestimable value.
- Transparent red spinel is the variety used most often for gems, which sometimes are called ruby spinel, balas ruby, or sapphirine.
- She wears a close head-dress, with a circlet of gems over it.
- There is a gown made with tight sleeves, and fastened with full gathers just below the throat, where it is confined by a rich collar of gems.
- Richard found a large sum of money there in gold and silver coin, and besides this there were stores of plate, of jewelry, and of precious gems of great value.
- Besides the books, there were a great many other things to interest visitors in the rooms of the library, such as models of buildings, statues, collections of coins, medals, and precious gems, and other similar curiosities.
- It contains all the gems and jewelry, and other personal ornaments, that were found at Herculaneum and Pompeii, as well as a great many other very curious things.
- There were rings, bracelets, and necklaces, made of gold, and adorned with precious stones; and there were a great many signets and other gems engraved in the most delicate and exquisite manner.
- Around his waist was a golden girdle, from which was suspended his cimeter–a species of sword–the scabbard of which was resplendent with gems.