Use Gateway in a sentence. How to use the word Gateway in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Gateway. Sentence for Gateway.
Examples of Gateway in a sentence
- The glorious beauty of the Acropolis at Athens did not come from single fine things stuck about on that hill, a statue here, a gateway there; no, it arose from all things being perfectly combined for a supreme total effect.
- Then he turned back and, looking out for a place where he could sleep till morning, presently found a Santon’s tomb, a square of four walls with a date-tree in the central court and a granite gateway.
- I am afraid of somewhat which my weak wits have suggested to me : we should do better to throw the chest over the gateway; for it is our treasure.
- A study in the August edition of The Journal of School Health finds that the generations old theory of a ” gateway drug ” effect is in fact accurate for some drug users, but shifts the blame for those addicts’ escalating substance abuse away from marijuana and onto the most pervasive and socially accepted drug in American life : alcohol.
- Updated from a prior version to add CDC’s Youth Risk Behavior Survey and clarify that the study’s confirmed’ gateway drug’ effect only pertains students who reported abusing.
- The fourth side was formed by a handsome wall, with a large ornamented gateway in the centre of it, leading into a garden.
- There was a beautiful stone fountain in the center of this court, and an arched gateway through which horsemen and carriages could ride in.
- On one great occasion, they had this symbol displayed conspicuously over the gateway of a town where Mary was making a public entry.
- In the engraving you see such a ram suspended from the frame, with men at work below, impelling it against a gateway.