Use Gaseous in a sentence. How to use the word Gaseous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Gaseous. Sentence for Gaseous.
Examples of Gaseous in a sentence
- Natural gases come under the category of gaseous fuels.
- Some of these are solid, others are liquid and yet others are gaseous.
- Together they sat and watched the gaseous yellow flames shoot up into the sky.
- These are coal which is a solid fossil fuel, oil which is liquid fossil fuel and natural gas which is gaseous fossil fuel.
- Unlike liquid and solid fuels, the gaseous fuels do not produce any smoke.
- Gaseous fuels can easily be transferred through pipelines.
- These are the fuels available in the gaseous forms.
- Most of the solid fuels are more readily available as compared to liquid and gaseous fuels.
- Gaseous fuels generated from solid fuels such as coal and biomass are termed as coal gas and biomass gas.
- In very early times a cavern or fissure in the rocks was discovered at Delphi, from which there issued a stream of gaseous vapor, which produced strange effects on those who inhaled it.
- Chemical fuels have broadly been classified into three categories – Solid fuel, Liquid fuel and Gaseous fuel.
- Rosin and gaseous ammonia occurred the reaction of ammoniation by the catalyst of para-ammonium tungstate, and dehydrating action, which might produce the high-quality rosin nitrile.
- The basis of the term smokeless is that the combustion products are mainly gaseous, compared to around 55% solid products (mostly potassium carbonate , potassium sulfate, and potassium sulfide) for black powder.