Use Garnet in a sentence. How to use the word Garnet in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Garnet. Sentence for Garnet.
Examples of garnet in a sentence
- Garnet; is a common, widely distributed mineral.
- There are six subspecies of garnet, all crystallizing in the isometric system.
- Garnet is found both in metamorphic rocks— especially mica schists and gneisses—and in igneous rocks.
- The garnet subspecies pyrope and almandine, which are red and reddish brown, are most commonly used as gemstones.
- Considerable quantities of garnet are ground for use as an abrasive, especially in the form of garnet paper.
- Certainly the quaint garnet necklace could hardly have found a more romantic and ship-wrecky sort of a setting.