Use Game in a sentence. How to use the word Game in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Game. Sentence for Game.
Examples of Game in a sentence
- The game was boring for the spectators.
- A good accompaniment for roast beef, Hungarian goulash, roasted game or noodles with plenty of chopped sauce.
- In a very original twist, the game allows you to determine the moral caliber of the hero.
- The game teaches children to count and do simple addition and subtraction.
- Mines of Dalarnia is an action adventure game with procedurally generated levels.
- MoD is a game that is truly owned by users — all the assets in the game are represented as non-fungible tokens and can be exported and traded on open markets.
- The in-game transactions are all recorded on the blockchain to ensure that there is no centralized party that could tamper the game results.
- The game came a few hours before Clinton triumphantly addressed convention delegates, who nominated him unanimously for re-election on Wednesday night.
- Yoho is a game sanctuary and abounds in wildlife, including moose, elk, deer, grizzly and black bear, cougar, lynx, and many small animals; the region’s plants include over 500 species.
- Stanford used some physical games inside and the owner’s game Brevin Knight to take the initiative from the start.
- Mergansers are often shot in the erroneous belief they destroy too many game or food fishes, but experts are now generally agreed their role is a beneficial one in reducing crowded fish populations and permitting the more rapid growth of survivors to “legal size.”
- Leveraging blockchain technology, assets in the game are issued as non-fungible tokens and can be transferred and traded freely in the in-game marketplace.
- Players will need to collect essential minerals as well as experience points in order to upgrade their level in the game.