Use Furious in a sentence. How to use the word Furious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Furious. Sentence for Furious.
Examples of Furious in a sentence
- The Nazi’s in Germany were so furious that they attacked and murdered lots of Jews in Germany.
- After a renewed investment and furious attack, Jerusalem fell.
- The javelin struck the shield of the leader of the assailants, and rebounded from it without producing any other effect than to enrage still more the furious spirit which it was meant to destroy.
- After a few minutes, the violence of the wind somewhat abated; but it still blew a steady and furious gale, so that Jonas had to keep his boat directly before it.
- They shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee; I will save thee from the hand of the wicked, and deliver thee from the grasp of the furious.
- The furious wind that came driving down the canon lying far below him was the breath of the approaching multitude of storm-demons.
- Wilder felt both surprise and apprehension to observe a light wagon driven at a furious pace down the road, flying before the storm.
- At first the young man resumed his attack with the furious energy that had hitherto sustained his effort; but wisdom and caution came now to his aid.
- Saying that, he seized her by the arm, and with furious eagerness and surprising strength dragged her to the rear door, giving her little time to seize her crutch.
- But the colonel threatened us again with the rifle, and was all the more furious because the bearer of the flag was the doctor, who had assisted in my escape and therefore was the worst traitor in Fort Defiance.
- He supposed, in fact, that the Roman officers would be made furious by the death of their comrade, and would make the most desperate efforts to avenge him.