Use Funny in a sentence. How to use the word Funny in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Funny. Sentence for Funny.
Examples of Funny in a sentence
- The shift delay is just plain funny.
- Now this is just plain funny.
- I overheard a very funny conversation on the bus this morning.
- I told funny stories about my baking failures and how I overcame them.
- Some of the contradictions in Fellini’s accounts of himself are just plain funny.
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a skeleton, a spine and a funny bone.
- We can send chocolates with funny chocolates, funny wishes, funny greetings cards and WhatsApp messages that may be useful.
- Recently they were loaded by an Internet user called NKFU4240417, and as you can see, they are quite funny, if not also a little scary.
- I thought it would be funny if each character was hitting on the other at different times but neither of them got the memo.
- For students of humanity, this is a moment of completely adult gratification, and just plain funny as well.
- I dont think that is a good sign… However you look at it, it was just plain funny!
- A delightful selection of poems for kids, children and adults who would like some poetic and perhaps some funny words for this special time of the year.
- Aren’t they funny when they look, we didn’t look at the yoghurt pots did we?
- So it ‘s just plain funny that the angry racist white purity guy who thinks black people are “inferior” has “inferior” blood running through his veins.
- We got in touch with Domi, the artist behind the self proclaimed “world’s #1 used book store” that is Paperback Paradise, for an interview about the crazy funny book covers that he has been doing for years.