Use Fruit in a sentence. How to use the word Fruit in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Fruit. Sentence for Fruit.
Examples of fruit in a sentence
- Alternative layers of fruit and cream.
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
- This sparkling inspired combines particularly well with spicy cuisine and fresh fruit.
- Grapefruit; Like the orange and lemon, the grapefruit is a citrus fruit, and is probably descended from the rather larger pomelo, pummelo or shaddock, which grows in India and southeast Asia.
- The fruit of the acanthus is a capsule that opens elastically; the seeds are thrown out by rodlike growths.
- The Fragaria is a decorative fruit-bearing plant of the strawberry family.
- Treatments by ethephon with proper spraying and smearingg methods can promoting red color formation, accelerating fruit mature and enhancing early period benefit.
- After harvest, the fruit treated with ethephon showed rapid increase in respiratory rate.
- Objective:To extract and determine naphtha in fruit of Cuminum cyminum.
- Methods:To apply microwave extraction to determinating content of naphtha in fruit of Cuminum cyminum.
- Interesting fruit rhymes may attract your kids towards various seasonal fruits and easy learning.
- Select any fruit rhyme according to your kids interest.
- When this is coloured and flavoured with fruit juices and then dissolved in warm water, it sets to a clear sparkling jelly on cooling.
- We saw that the produce of the agriculture of Babylon, the fruit of the field, depended on the irrigation, the system of canals, and the regulation of the overflow of the Euphrates.
- How destructive this basin would one day be to his metropolis, how it would render vain the fruit of all his labours, Nebuchadnezzar never dreamed.
- He was like sun-dried fruit, I thought, fruit that has ripened and dried under the open sky, not withered in tissue paper.