Use From in a sentence. How to use the word From in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word From.
Definition of From
Examples of From in a sentence
* Three boats rowed away from the ship.
* Who heard strange noises coming from inside the ship?
* From their interaction all things come into existence.
* Giant Potholes were eroded from limestone by a stream’s rushing waters in Maligne Canyon, Alberta.
* If you wish to stop getting emails from us please ask by clicking here and you will be removed instantly.
* Points of interest near the city are the Undersea Gardens, viewed from glass-bottomed boats, and Bird Park, an ornithological zoo.
* Abdalwadid, was a dynasty of Berber rulers in western Algeria from 1236 to 1550.
* Safety is the condition of being free from the danger of harm.
* Des Moines river, the longest river in Iowa, flowing about 500 miles from northwest to southeast across the state.
* The Raccoon River cuts across the city from the left. Its confluence with the larger river is shown at top center.
* This article outlines the development and growth of the Russian Orthodox Church from the time of the earliest conversions to Christianity in the 9th century up to the present day.
* Sweden looks even more charming from the air.
* Safavids, a dynasty that ruled Iran from 1501 to 1736. An alternate spelling of the name is Safawids.
* Silk weaving is a traditional industry of the city, and oil extraction from oil shales is a new industry developed in the 1950’s.
* Professional tobacco/cigarettes relevant items manufacturer from China.
* They derive their efficacy from the prayer and blessing of the church.
* She missed her husband a lot. She isn’t used to being away from him.
* A life-buoy made from a coffin!
* The Professor took the old pictures from his desk.
* A cold wind was blowing down from the mountains in the north.
* Alex was different from the other villagers.
* The wind is coming from the north.
* Alex spoke to travellers who came from the mountains.
*** From 1921 to 1934 she headed the United States Children’s Bureau and administered a program to improve the health of mothers and infants, fighting unsuccessfully for a constitutional amendment against child labor.
*** He was president of Antioch College, 1920-1936, and was the recipient of numerous honorary degrees from other colleges and universities.