Use Founded in a sentence. How to use the word Founded in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Founded. Sentence for Founded.
Examples of founded in a sentence
- In 1963 he founded the Tyrone Guthrie Theatre in Minneapolis.
- The basic theory of the composite image of the large-format CCD air camera has been founded.
- In 1980, he founded Aardvark Financial, a CBOT compensation firm.
- Founded in 1564, Felsted School is an independent day school, mixed day school and day school, located in the picturesque village of Felsted in Essex.
- Disadvantages: Too ephemeral, sentimental and romantic to resist well-founded competition.
- A good example of good fundraising practices in social media comes from WildlifeDirect, a nonprofit organization based in Nairobi, Kenya founded by Dr. Richard Leakey.
- The Turkish Ottoman dynasty, founded by Osman I (c.1300), became a great world power in the fifteenth century and continued to play a very important role throughout the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
- He founded a botanical garden at Kingsessing, Pa., and began there what were probably the first experiments in hybridization.
- He was also a poet and founded two short-lived literary journals, L’abeille canadienne and L’institut.
- Two years earlier, Garrison had founded the Liberator, a weekly that he continued to publish until 1865.
- In 1580 he founded a society for the protection of Jesuit missionaries in England.
- In 1922 he founded the Seversky Aero Corporation.
- Indiegogo is the crowdfunding website which was founded in 2008 with its headquarters in San Francisco California.
- Since it was founded, this UK-based platform raised hundreds of millions of pounds in pitches, 531 successful raises and 404,980 registered investors.
- Lazarus founded the company in 1948 when it started out as a humble baby furniture store.
- It was founded in the year 2007 and has since raised well over a billion dollars.
- He founded or helped found the Canadian Monthly and National Review, the Nation, the Bystander, the Evening Telegram, and the Week.