How to use the word Fortunately in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Fortunately.
Examples of Fortunately in a sentence
- And fortunately I give him credit for the beauty and design that surrounds me.
- Fortunately the music director did not criticize Lisa for using her sheet music to perform.
- Fortunately, no one was home at the time.
- High tide will be early Monday and Tuesday mornings, which is fortunately not timed with the best chance of surge in the afternoon tomorrow.
- Fortunately, traction pads provide a simple solution.
- Due to a storm, this snapping turtle stranded in the city, fortunately, this policeman came in time.
- Iran’s Deputy Health Minister said that fortunately, the hospitalization and death toll of coronavirus is in decline in the country.
- The COVID-19 pandemic in the U.S. fortunately had minimal overlap with the influenza season’s typical December-February peak.
- Fortunately for anyone who lives in or near Laredo, you can visit either Davenport Dental Group location.
- The car suffered heavy damage to the front and rear after it left the road, but fortunately both were unharmed.
- Fortunately, we parents can at the outset devote our attention chiefly to this for several months.
- “Fortunately, I am fine and asymptomatic,” wrote Pjanic on Instagram.
- Fortunately, my symptoms are minor, and I’ll continue to work remotely to serve my constituents.
- Fortunately, she was not hit and no one else in the area was either.
- Fortunately, this is not one of the many asteroids that we don’t know about until they’ve already exploded, or flown by.
- Fortunately, Logan recovers quickly, astounding Richard who knows the Canadian agent was bound and tortured for days.
- Fortunately, the park rangers managed to track and recapture the clouded leopard at 8.45pm.
- Fortunately, she could relate from an experience in her own life a tale whose ridiculous hero she judged had been just such a man as Dr. Malbone.