Use Forget in a sentence. How to use the word Forget in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Forget. Sentence for Forget.
Examples of Forget in a sentence
- Remember what must be remembered, and forget what must be forgotten.
- Do not forget the eight little reindeer!
- How can we forget to what extent we take this land for granted, on a daily basis?
- Just remember, Someone is on your side (our side) Someone else is not. While we’re looking at our side Maybe we forget it: they’re not alone. Nobody is alone ..
- I am about to impart knowledge that you can never forget.
- I am about to impart knowledge you will never forget.
- Bring me gifts from Santa, ask him gifts for me, I also need more gifts, I wish you a merry Christmas, I am eagerly waiting for my gifts at the door, do not forget it
- First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
- I couldn’t forget, even for a minute, that it was my country that had done this.
- Forget about the things you are supposed to do for a day.
- Some, I am afraid, may not really be determined to keep it, and others will forget.
- When the boys came to inform him of the result of their inquiries, he asked them to make a little memorandum of it in writing, as he might forget the numbers, he said, before the time came for reading them.
- Are you both willing to leave it just where it is till tomorrow, and try to forget all about it till then?
- Your intestines will begin to function properly and you will forget about your digestive problems.
- As he walks out some afternoon, wearied with his labors, and endeavoring to forget, for a little time, all his cares, he comes upon a group of boys in rude and noisy quarrels, or engaged in mischief of some sort, and his heart sinks within him.