Use forced in a sentence. Sentence for forced. How to use the word forced in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word forced. How to use “forced” with example sentences.
Examples of forced in a sentence
- Cáceres was forced into exile but returned in 1903.
- The troops forced the villagers to flee to the surrounding hills.
- The high acceleration forced the muscles of his neck.
- The advance of the tradition of the gifts of the child Jesus forced St. Nicholas to hand over his gifts on the 25th.
- Early illness forced him to spend his life at Roscoff, on the Breton coast, except for a trip to Palestine and Italy and a few years in Paris, where he led an exhausting life among bohemians.
- Before the beverage bottle is sealed, large amounts of air and carbon dioxide are forced into the solution by high pressure at a low temperature.
- He left medical school in Câdiz to go to Madrid to write plays but was forced by poverty to spend a term in the army.
- In 1614, Archbishop George Gladstanes forced his acceptance as pastor by the parish of Leuchars.
- This has led to a sharp drop in general membership, less overall activity within the industry, and has forced many to retire, leave the industry prematurely or consider consolidation.
- The expulsion forced the Hellmann to retreat and to endure the ravages of Palestino, who was looking for a feat.
- During her interviews, she mentions that due to punishing schedules and locales, she is forced to fly private.
- Braxton was forced to file for bankruptcy protection twice, after listing her debts of $50 million to AT&T, Tiffany and Four Seasons.
- He spent much of his life living under the communist government in East Germany, where he trained as a pianist, organist, cellist and percussionist until he was 16 years old, when a damaged tendon forced him to focus on driving.