Use Fizz in a sentence. How to use the word Fizz in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Fizz. Sentence for Fizz.
Examples of fizz in a sentence
- I could hear the fizz champagne when he poured it into my glass.
- The fizz has left the market.
- Turn the sparkling wine into Buck’s Fizz with the addition of chilled orange juice.
- Zimmermann Graeff’s Fizz Buck’s Exotic is made with delicious tropical fruit juices that include pineapple and passion fruit.
- He ordered a gin fizz and weinies.
- Similarly, fizz producers in the New World use the same design.
- Mix a sparkling gin fizz cocktail (or two) for when you’re entertaining.
- Putting some fizz into your homebrew has never been easier!
- Molecular Fizz is a bespoke drinks making programme for young people in the borough, harnessing local ingredients and exercising local taste buds.
- Fizz throws a lure that attracts a shark, causing it to emerge after a brief delay.
- A “fizz” is a mixed drink variation on the older sours family of cocktail.
- anticipation began to fizz through his veins
- Summer fizz: sparkling wines from budget to blow-out.
- Unelected peers spark SNP fury after sinking 150 bottles of posh fizz at House of Lords’ bars in less than 3 months.
- Since then, Coca-Cola’s share price has failed to regain its fizz.
- Combining a squeeze of zesty lemon with punchy Tequila and the more mellow notes of apple and elderflower makes TEAquila Elderflower Fizz the perfect Summer cocktail.
- Adding orange juice or brandy is also very common in sangria recipes, as is a splash of bubbly soda or sparkling water for some fizz at the end.
- You can enjoy a slice of cake and a cuppa or even a glass of fizz whilst having a great time catching up in the safety and comfort of your own garden or home.